Lemons are frozen mainly for the sake of zest. After defrosting, the peel becomes softer and more convenient to eat.
Like most other fruits, the peel of lemon concentrates the maximum of nutrients that help regulate cholesterol, strengthen the immune system and prevent cancer. It also contains antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial substances.
Regular use of lemons leads to positive changes in the body.
Let's list their main advantages:
- Reduce the risk of stroke
- Cancer prevention
- Strengthen the immune system
- Treatment and prevention of inflammation
- Antibacterial effect
- Relief of asthma symptoms
- Struggle with depression and anxiety
- Cleanses the kidneys and liver
- Studies have also shown that lemon peel is effective in fighting more than ten different types of cancer, and can work better than traditional treatments for chemotherapy and radiation.
Just add the frozen lemons along with the skin in your smoothie and get a noticeable curative and preventive effect from the drink!
How to make lemon ice
Use frozen cubes of lemon ice whenever you think about them, and enjoy the benefits of this natural medicine!