Although there are many natural remedies, but today I will tell you only about some of them that are super effective to get results faster.
1. Use apple cider vinegar as a natural skin toner
- Take 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Add 5 tablespoons of drinking water
- Mix it and store this natural toner in the spray gun
- After washing your face, moisten with water all face and let it dry
- After that, apply moisturizing cream
Apple cider vinegar is very effective to tighten the pores of the skin, it also balances the pH level of the skin and fights against all skin infections.
2. Use Aloe Vera Gel as a Night Cream
Apply aloe vera gel on the entire face and leave it overnight.
Wash your face the next morning. This will not only keep your skin well hydrated, but also make it stronger. The gel also cleans and nourishes the skin and removes grease and dirt from clogged pores
3. Egg mask
If you want, you can apply this method, but if you do not like the smell of this mask, you can add it to other ingredients.
To do this you will need:
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
What should you do?
4. Baking soda
Mix baking soda and drinking water in equal quantities and use it all on your face
Massage for 1 minute, and then rinse.
Do not use this medication every day, once in 3-4 days is enough, and always use a moisturizer after this treatment.